Sunday, June 30, 2013

Oops! I missed one.

Day camp made me forget about everything else this year and after camp I looked with horror at my June birthday list. Sure enough I had missed one. So yesterday I made a quick card to send to my niece-in-law.


This is one layer. The little guy is paper pieced and the sheep is colored with colored pencil. I sponged ink for the sky and the ground and I added the arrow to emphasize the Oops! So better luck next year, huh? Maybe I will be on time. 
I am entering these challenges:
That's it for today. Stop back tomorrow morning for the new release fro Doodle Pantry. Make it an amazing week!

Donna

9 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

ADORABLE!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card! My Mom and Husband grew up on farms- so I always am drawn to farm themed cards : )

Stef H said...

yeah, we have days like that - LOL.

i really like how you SPONGED. the sky and grass look fabulous!

i'm sure your niece-in-law will not only forgive you, but appreciate that you remembered.

have a great week.

hugs :)

Marlena M. said...

So cute!

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely happy card, I love the farm scene you created with the fab sun in the sky!
hugs
Glenda

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

susiestacey said...

Great card , love the play on words with the sentiment.
Thank you for entering the cutie Pies Paper Piecing challenge and good luck x Susan x

Alice Wertz said...

this is so cute! lovely card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Pamela said...

Hahaha, I love this for a belated birthday card! Great scene you created! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...