My project tonight has nothing to do with snow but Easter is this week and I finished my co-worker gifts to give on Friday.
Valita's blog. Very easy to make. I made 11 of them and decorated them with Doodle Pantry's Bunny Wabbit set. I used the pre-colored bunnies to decorate each carrot. The stems are just cut from leftover scrap card stock and the Stampin' Up! Boho punch that I haven't used in a very long time. They are so cute.
I am entering these challenges:
- Sunday Outlawz challenge: something old from stash (Boho punch)
- Crazy 4 challenge: triangles
- Speedy Fox and Friends: bunnies or Easter
- Simon Says challenge: Easter or spring
- Through the Craft Room Door challenge: anything goes
I just noticed the black spot on the photo. The card isn't really like that so I'm not sure what happened to the photo.
Hope the weather is better where you are. And I am hoping that this is the last winter storm we have. Can't wait for two weeks to go by and Tom and I will be leaving for Hawaii. I think we will thaw out there. Have a super week!