Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Thank You Berry Much

Happy Wednesday! Half the week has flown by and we're on the downward side, looking forward to the weekend. Expecting heavy rain and storms this evening and I'm hoping nothing severe. Not feeling great this evening and as soon as I finish posting I think I will be heading for bed.

Tonight's card didn't start out to be a thank you card but as I got the layers put together it just sreamed at me to use the thank you sentiment. LOL!
The strawberries and sentiment are from a Gina K Stamp TV kit called Enjoy the Sunshine. I paper pieced the three sets of strawberries with three different patterned papers. I used my lattice punch and my favorite Victoria Cuttlebug embossing folder. I'm entering my card in several challenges:
Thank you for stopping by today. I'm headed for bed and hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

6 comments:

Lorie said...

What a fun card...love those strawberries!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful spring card, love the strawberries. Hope you are feeling better in the morning.

Carolyn King said...

berry berry cute!

Stef H said...

absolutely love the paper piecing on the strawberries! sure hope you're not getting sick! nice weather is on the way!

hugs :)

Stef H said...

this comment is a hug. hope u feel better real soon.

Beate said...

What a berry sweet card.
I hope you feel better soon. Hugs and smiles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...