Thursday, January 19, 2012

Love Is

Just a quick post tonight with a card that I finished today. Another Valentine for a friend.

This didn't photograph very well but I think you can get the idea. I wish I had put the baker's twine up higher but I already had it taped down before I realized it needed to be higher. I used Spellbinder's scalloped heart and made a flower that's glittered and added a button in the center. The baker's twine is homemade pink and black. The sentiment is from a stamp set called Love Notes by Gina K.
I'm entering a couple of challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful Friday.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

That is so pretty Donna! I think the twine is just fine right there. :)

Peggy said...

This is so pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...