Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Final Christmas Present is Finished

I finally finished my last Christmas present last night. I made a number of gifts this year and I didn't take a picture of any except this one that I finished last night. I did make two sets of these coasters.






These are made from plastic canvas and yarn. All the blues are the same color but the photo makes the coaster on the left look much lighter.

The coasters are stored inside the box also made of plastic canvas. I really like this pattern.
With Christmas now past, I'm hoping to get back to making some cards and I have some other projects in mind. I'm already thinking about next Christmas and what I could make ahead.
I hope that your Christmas was wonderful. I was so blessed to have all the kids home to visit. One of my sons has already returned home but my son Dan is still with us for another day or two and then he'll be flying off again. It's been great having them all here. I had to return to work this week. I usually don't mind working this week because it's usually very quiet and you can get lots done. But I'm going to try very hard to save time to be off next year. Hope your week is going well. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Take care!


1 comment:

Lorie said...

Very neat Donna! I bet the coaster set was a treasured gift!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...