Designed to Delight. I colored it with Bic Markers and a Copic Blender Pen. I've added ribbon around the top, a secondary image from Anne's Cards 4 U, and Some great bling in different sizes. All patterned paper is Basic Grey Indian Summer.Here's the other sides of the box.
The Fall image is from My Grafico. Hope you liked my project. I may have to make a few more if these for Christmas gifts. Perfect for the little extras to give.
I am entering the box into a couple of challenges:
- Designed to Delight: Progressive image
- Clearly iStamp: Patterned paper
- Ribbon Carousel: Anything goes with ribbon, twine, etc.
- September Scor-Pal: Create a box
- Flourishes Fall Fashion Challenge: Color challenge
- Delightful Challenge: Bling it!
- Crazy 4 Challenge: color challenge