Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Half-Cracked Friends

Happy Tuesday! Back from Salt Lake City and looking forward to our next trip to Austria. Our son, Steve, leaves September 1st for Austria. We are hoping to go visit him later this fall.

My card tonight is so cute. I like the way it turned out.

I used several stamps from Clear Dollar Stamps. The images are colored with Copics and Bic Mark-It markers.

I am entering this card into several challenges:
Hope you have a wonderful week. I'll be back with more this week I hope.

4 comments:

Lorie said...

I can see why you love this card...it is SO cute!

Cassie said...

Hey Donna! What an awesome card! I love how you placed the eggs. . .so clever. Thanks so much for playing CIC#33 ;D

Kathy D. said...

Oh I have been dying to use this image and you have made the urge worse!! Love the colors you used and the design.

Thanks for playing "Things with Wings" at Clearly Inspired Callenge #33. Hope to see you on Friday for challenge #34.

Rosie Guiher said...

LOL so cute!! love the ducks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...