This week Flourishes is celebrating it's 100th challenge with a special blog hop. The challenge was to create a card using your favorite stamps, papers, technique, embellishments,etc. I have lots of favorites and I tried to incorporate some of them in my card.
- My favorite technique: The flowers are paper pieced.
- My favorite paper is Basic Grey. The background paper is from Origins.
- My favorite embellishment is pearls.
- I love to use borders, punches and die cuts. I used the lattice punch.
- My favorite stamps are flowers. I used Flourishes a Year of Flowers.