Sunday, December 12, 2010

December Christmas Cards all Year 'Round

I need to apologize to the design team at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round. I am their guest designer this month and I forgot to post my cards on my blog for the December challenge. So here's your invitation to be part of the challenge this month at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round. The challenge this month is to use Santa or the word "Santa" on your card. As always if you make 5 cards you will be entered to win a stamp set. Here's the cards that I created as the guest designer.


The Santa stamp I got from Hobby Lobby. The flower and swirl are from Heartfelt Creations.

The image and sentiment are from Digital Delights. I just love this cute stamp and sentiment.

I've been working all day on Christmas goodies. And the snow is coming down full force as I type. We are only supposed to get about 3 inches so I won't complain because our northern neighbors got up to a foot of snow. I pray that everyone stays warm and safe. Please be careful out there. Hope everyone has a wonderful week. Check back this week for new challenges at The Cuttlebug Spot and Delightful Challenges!

Donna

2 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Totally cute! I hope you can dig your way out of the snow!

sassyb07 said...

cute cards Donna!
hugs, Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...