Sunday, January 3, 2010

Melanie, Part 2

Good Sunday morning! I hope it's warmer where you are. We are at a whooping 6 degrees outside. Needless to say this might be an inside kind of day. The Colts are playing this afternoon so that will be some of my day. Go Colts!

I just wanted to pop in with this card I made last night. You can check out yesterday's post to get the low down on Melanie Muenchinger's big weekend event. You still have time to participate.

This card uses Melanie's Arranged with Love stamp set. I love flowers and I love this stamp. There are lots of sentiments that can be added into the little tag so it's so useful for lots of different events. It's colored with Sharpie markers and then mounted on blue background card stock with a yellow base. Pretty simple but such a lovely card. Thanks for this set Melanie!

I hope you have a super Sunday. Stay warm! See you soon.

Warm winter hugs,

7 comments:

sassyb07 said...

what a beautiful card Donna! I love the colors, I use the sharpies too...love them, LOL! Stay warm! hugs, Valerie

joy said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful! The colors are great.

Wordbird said...

Hi Donna!...Your beautiful card really makes me wish for spring. Love all the colorful flowers! Its such a dreary day here today! Thank goodness for bright flowers and sweet bloggers! ;D Diana

Melanie said...

love these colors, can't wait for spring!! :)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What fun colors and great job coloring.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Lagene said...

I love your BOLD colors!!!

Lorie said...

Absolutely lovely Donna!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...