Monday, August 17, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketch

Another quick post for the Inspirational Card Sketch #29 this week. My card is very simple. I used Paper Studio background paper. I punched the scallop border with a Martha Stewart punch. I cut the circle with my Colluzzle and used the Gina K set Wreath of Wishes for the image and sentiment. I sponged pumpkin ink of the circle. Thanks to the Inspirational Card Sketch Blog for another wonderful sketch!

I hope you have a wonderful week. This one is very busy for me and I'm just trying to get things in with deadlines. Take care!

Happy inking,

3 comments:

Fink said...

love the bold colors of your card. you did the wreath of flowers so pretty. my favorite color is purple so I love that edging!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Donna, love your gorgeous card, that paper is so pretty and I just LOVE that pretty border in purple. So glad you could play along and use ICS #29!

scrapnnMO said...

Oh Donna it's perfect. Love the colors and how you flipped the sketch. Beautifully done dear! Thanks so much taking the time out of your busy schedule to join ICS! :)
♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...