Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tag Boxes

One family tradition in my husband's family is to go shopping on the Friday after Thanksgiving, just the girls. We call it Girls Day Out. The guys go do something else. We go to a small shopping center and have lunch. the crowds aren't major so shopping is pleasant. But part of the tradition has been to give a little gift to each of the "girls" that go. So this year I made tag boxes for everyone.



I've made 10 boxes in all and filled them with Christmas and all occasion tags. That should help with all that last minute gift wrapping.

The boxes I got for a penny each at Staples when they were on sale during the back-to-school sales. I think they would be great to decorate and fill them with candy kisses or other candy. If you think of anything else they could be used for please share your ideas with me. Thanks for stopping by. For everyone in the US, Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Inking,
Donna

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Great boxes Donna.... I may have to borrow that idea of yours.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...