Friday, July 26, 2019

White Christmas Day 6 CIJ

Slowly I am catching up with my week's tasks. We have the twins tomorrow so I really need to kick it into high gear for the rest of the day. Day 6 of the Bugaboo CIJ is a photo challenge and the movie associated with this day is White Christmas (one of my favorites!).
I didn't make my tree white but I tried to keep many of the other elements white with a pop of color.

The background is white glitter paper which looks like snow falling. I used Sunbonnet Tree image from Bugaboo colored with Spectrum Noir markers, fussy cut, and then popped up with foam tape. The sentiment is from Altenew Halftone Holidays and I used the coordinating die for the word "season". The "celebrate the" sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder on black card stock. The tree is coated with Wink of Stella. This one really sparkles in real life.
Entering these challenges:

Time to get dinner together. I hope to get my last card finished after dinner as I have 2 more cards for other things to make. Yikes! 

Donna

7 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful cards and White Christmas was my all time favorite holiday movie, hugs, Lori m

Theresa said...

so cute! thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

A beautiful Christmas make- loving all of the Sparkle!!! Beautifully done! Thank You so much for joining us in the CIJ challenges at Bugaboo!!!
Bet the summer with the twins is a blast! I hope they are on pretty much the same schedule with a naptime so grandma can put her feet up!

Pia S said...

This is lovely. I like the layout with the sentiment and image placed in opposite corners, leaving plenty of room for the glittered background to be seen. Thanks for joining our Christmas in July event at Catch the Bug.

Pam said...

Sparkly White Christmas! I love your sparkly sweet card and the sweet little sunbonnet girl!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sheryl said...

This is a perfect CAS design with a touch of luxury created by that sparkly background. Gorgeous.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Kim Heggins said...

This is about as cute as it gets....just love your sweet card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...