Here's my card:
The Bugaboo image is Reindeer Trio. I colored it using Spectrum Noir markers and the color requirements. Since the image had a frame around it I just fussy cut the frame. The designer paper is from American Craft Christmas Collection. I backed each piece with red card stock. I used Doodle Twine near the bottom and added some glitter paper layered snowflakes using MFT Layered Snowflakes. I wish the glitter showed up a bit better on the photo. It is rather sparkly.
Entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug CIJ Day 7: color challenge; movie: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- Crafting by Designs: get ready for Christmas
- QKR Stampede: anything goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
Now I have two more cards to complete this weekend. Hopefully I'll get those squeezed in between watching the twins and other things we have planned. Have a super wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!