Sunday, November 11, 2018

Wreath Card

Happy Sunday! Almost time for a new week to begin. The time is flying by. Today I have a card for Day 11 of A Month of Holiday Cards challenge. The theme for Day 11 is bingo.

My card follows the left column vertically (buttons, red & green, use a sketch).


The image that I used was Beccy's Place Aussie Wreath. I die cut the wreath with Spellbinder's Lattice Rectangles and inked it with Peeled Paint distress ink. All the patterned paper is from American Craft, all of them scraps from my scrap box. All the layers are backed with black card stock. The circular die cut is Spellbinder's Lattice Pendant. I added 3 buttons from my stash. The sketch that I used is from Sketch Saturday.
I am entering these challenges:
The twins are on their way here for the rest of the afternoon. Maybe some crafty time this evening after they go home. I have lasagna ready for dinner and an apple crisp too. Have a wonderful day! Take care!

Donna


8 comments:

Stempelfrosch said...

A very nice Christmas Card, I love the typical Colours red and green. Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge, have a nice day, Anke

Suzanne H said...

I love your choice of patterned papers and how you mixed them on this card. It's very striking.

Beccy said...

You've done a great job interpreting the sketch Donna, I like the addition of the buttons and the fancy edged circle. Great mix of papers too, the patterns and colours are very festive. Well done on following the bingo grid.
Cheers,
Beccy

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a colorful and pretty card, Donna... great interpretation of the sketch!

Pam said...

What a pretty Christmas card! I love the red and green and mix of patterns and die cuts! The wreath looks beautiful!
Hugs, Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Mrs A. said...

I went with the same line on the bingo grid but used another sketch. I like what you have done here. Hugs Mrs A.

Kuni said...

Your christmas card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you agin.
Hugs
Kuni

Suze said...

Lovely traditional christmas card. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC with an optional twist of Use A Button or Two Or More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...