Thursday, November 8, 2018

Sweet Holidays

Happy Thursday! This morning I got some errands done and then this easy card for Day 8 at A Month of Holiday Cards challenge at Beccy's Place. The letter prompt was G. I used gingerbread.


The gingerbread man is a free image from Beccy's Place called Jolly Gingerbread. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and then fussy cut him. The sentiment is from Paper Crafting World and was a freebie also. I punched out the sentiment with a tag punch and the inked the paper with Barn Door distress ink. I used two patterned papers from American Crafts. The gingerbread man and sentiment are popped up with foam tape. So until the next challenge is posted I am caught up. It only took me 4 days. LOL! I am entering these challenges.

I am off to be a volunteer cashier at Opportunity House this afternoon. It will be fun as I'm working with my best friend. Looking forward to more crafty time this evening, I hope. Have a super day!

Donna

9 comments:

Beccy said...

You've done a fabulous job catching up with the challenges Donna, well done! You card looks super festive with the green and red combo and you did an awesome job colouring the gingerbread man. Love the sentiment too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Suzanne H said...

Look how sweetly his is colored. I took the easy way out and used kraft colored cardstock for my gingerbread men. Love your card!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Sweet card, for sure! Your so creative, Donna!

Kath said...

A lovely card for our gingerbread challenge - thank you for sharing at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
Kath x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Adorable- love your gingerbread and fun layout and colors as well!

AlisonC said...

Your happy little man is sure to make someone smile. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

sweet art designs said...

So yummy! Thank you for taking part in our 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge - Myrna DT

Nance said...

Great Christmas card with that cute gingerbread cookie guy! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Mrs A. said...

What an adorable gingerbread man. How could anyone go ahead and eat him! Lol. Fab card . Hugs Mrs A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...