Sunday, November 18, 2018

Poinsettia Thank You

So one of the sets that I've won so far at Beccy's Place this month is called Spirit of Christmas. It has these beautiful poinsettias and this particular image has the words to "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day" in the background. It's really very pretty. I've used one of the pre-colored images.


Since I have been working on Christmas cards all month I'm in pretty good shape with Christmas cards now. So I decided to work on my Christmas Thank you cards a bit. So this is a very simple card I hope to mass produce. The image was not die cut. I just trimmed it on the paper trimmers and backed it with green cardstock on a red card base. The sentiment is from MFT Grateful for You stamp set, heat embossed with gold embossing powder, and die cut with MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiments. It's really very pretty in real life. I have a couple other ideas with this one so you might see a variation sometime soon. I am entering these challenges.

It's getting late and I'm ready to turn in. I'll leave you with pictures of my two favorite little ones from yesterday. We had a ball together!
Take care!

Donna


8 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful poinsettia and a nice idea to have as a Thankyou card. The twins look delightful. Hugs Mrs A.

Suze said...

Pretty Thank You Card. The poinsettias are beautiful. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC with an optional twist of Something beginning with H.

Beccy said...

What a pair of cuties! I bet you had a fabulous time with them Donna, and they look as though they're having fun as well.
You card is beautiful! I love that you've filled the entire front of the card with the poinsettia image, the colours are fabulous. I also like that you used the same colours to mat the image, it makes everything very cohesive. Great job!
Cheers,
Beccy

Stef H said...

gorgeous card & look how those 2 have grown!!!! too darn cute!

wishing you and yours a very happy, very filling and very blessed thanksgiving!

hugs

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, this card is beautiful! Love that poinsettia! And your coloring is GREAT!

Pam said...

This card is really beautiful! I love the poinsettia image and you colored it beautifully!
The twins are just adorable all bundled up for chilly weather!
Hugs, Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely image!
Thank you for sharing with Hiding in my Craft Room!
Susan
HIMCR Challenges
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

April said...

Poinsettias are one of my favorite flowers and yours is lovely. Thank you for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.

April

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...