Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Oh Deer, Christmas is Here

Happy Tuesday! Today is catch up day. I have no delusions that I will actually catch up with everything on my list but I'm going to give it a try. This morning is voting, errands and exercise. I've got my mountain of laundry going. Before I head out I wanted to post this quick card.


This is Beccy's Place Dasher and Dancer stamp set. Dancer is pre-colored since I am behind. I paired him up with the Sketch Saturday sketch.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. The dotted paper is a scrap from American Craft Christmas Stack. Just a very CAS card!
I am entering these challenges:
Well, I ma off to do my errands. Hoping to get more play time this afternoon if I can get everything done and the mountain of laundry back into the drawers. LOL! Have a super creative day!

Donna

6 comments:

cass said...

Fun card, love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Beccy said...

Great design Donna, I like your interpretation of the sketch. You did a good job matching the background paper with the green collar you added to the deer. Love the polka dots, they always look fabulous on cards. Good luck with your to do list!
Cheers,
Beccy

Julie said...

Such a cute card.
Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
Julie T

Janice said...

This one made me smile, a great play on words! Love the sketch, you have interpreted it well.

Michelle said...

This card made me smile. Great with the sentiment.
Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

Mrs A. said...

A perfect D for Beccy's challenge. Like the spotty paper . Hugs Mrs A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...