Monday, November 12, 2018

Ninetieth Birthday Card

We used to live in Columbus, OH more than 30 years ago. Recently we went back for a ninetieth birthday party for a gentleman who Tom used to ride to work with every day. So I'm sharing the card I made for Ron's 90th birthday party.

I found this fun panel paper in my stash that I thought was perfect for this card. I love to play Scrabble so I was happy to find these free tiles to download. I found them on Pinterest. There are lots of free tiles to download. The rest of the sentiment I computer-generated, die cut it with MFT Essential Sentiments Strips and then inked it with distress ink. I popped up the tiles and the sentiment strip since I didn't have to mail this card. A pretty easy card to make but I thought it was fun! I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your week is off to a great start. We have snow coming in tonight so we'll see what tomorrow brings. Maybe I'll have the day to craft! 

Donna


8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, this is such a creatively fun card, says one Words with Friends (Scrabble) player. ;)

Pam said...

I love the awesome card Donna, I'm sure the recipient does as well!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Rosie Guiher said...

That is so neat! Love it Donna.

You ask about the car sticker on my card for my dh. It is a dazzle(sticker) that i got from Paperwishe's. It is a page or 2 of dazzles on them.

Janice said...

What a fabulous card, clever use of the scrabble tiles.

KathyA. said...

What a fun card. I bet it brought a smile to the birthday boys face? Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]

Sandy said...

Adorable birthday card! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
-Sandy, DT

TaeEun said...

This is a fun and very creative birthday card for a special round birthday!
I'm sure it has made the recipient smile :)! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Lady Joyful said...

Really fun birthday card! Please remember in future that our rules state you should include our graphic in your blog post. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT (PS, sorry for how long it's taken me to comment. Life got a bit crazy!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...