Wednesday, November 14, 2018

L is for Lights

Day 14 of A Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place is the letter L. One of my favorite images of Beccy's is this Christmas goose with his string of lights.


I colored the goose image with Bic markers. He is die cut with MFT Stitched Ovals and inked with Mowed Lawn distress ink. The border is Magnolia Berry Lace and I colored in the leaves and berries with Bic markers. The designer paper is from American Craft and the sentiment is from Create with TLC. Lights are my favorite decoration of the Christmas season. I would be happy to have a tree just with lights on it. I am entering these challenges.

This is the third time since November began that we have a winter storm bearing down on us. It's still fall here and it's very unusual to have this much bad weather in November. I hope that isn't an omen for the winter ahead. Freezing rain and snow tonight so the morning drive should be lots of fun tomorrow. Hope you are all warm and safe. Thanks for visiting!

Donna


12 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is a beautiful card. Sorry that I haven't been keeping up with all of your wonderful creations. Working gets in the way of being online, hehe.

Shirley-Anne said...

I can relate to this fun image .I love the Magnolia Berry lace border . Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
Good luck with your entry and hope we see more of your work soon .
Shirley-Anne DT

Macimbalo said...

Love your goose card! Great card for Christmas! Thanks so much for linking up at ATSM!!!

Pam said...

Looks like that Christmas goose has been a little bit naughty! Such a cute Christmas card!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Beccy said...

I had a chuckle at the sentiment on this one Donna... that last line is pretty funny. There are quite a few of my friends who would have no problem getting my name added to that list!
The markers you used are fabulous, the pigment is so vivid and bright. I particularly like the way you picked out the berries and leaves in the border... I was quite surprised to read you had coloured them. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy

Mrs A. said...

Love this goose all bright and sparkly. Hugs Mrs A.

Christine said...

LOVE the little goose all wrapped in lights....that is why I got a pre-lit tree.
Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Diana Soling said...

This is one of my favorite sets. Love how you colored him! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

Brandi said...

Love the Goose and the sentiment pairs perfectly with it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Inkyfingers said...

That image is so cute Donna and I love how you coloured it. Such a fun card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Nandini said...

So cute and sweet. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini DT

PaperDragonFleur said...

So adorable! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and we look forward to you playing along with us again.

Happy Crafting!
Candra - AHSC DT Member
http://www.paperdragonfleur.ca/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...