Tuesday, November 13, 2018

K is for Kid

Growing up, my Mom used to say that Christmas was for kids. I'm not sure that I totally agree with that, but since our twin grandchildren were born, Christmas has been more kid-centered. Day 13 at Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards is the letter K. I chose K for kid,


This little Bugaboo stamp reminds me of little Valerie. Her hair is not quite that long but I could see her one day looking very much like this. The stamp is called Ava Mistletoe Fairy. I colored her with American Craft markers. And the designer paper is also from American Craft. I die cut the image with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. The sentiment is from a retired Gina K stamp set called Holiday greeting, heat embossed with white EP and punched with a 1 3/4 inch circle punch. Almost everything is backed with black card stock. I am entering these challenges:
I had a busy day today and another one tomorrow. Tomorrow is my favorite time of the week. I get tp go play with the kids at Head Start! Yeah! Have a super day!

Donna

5 comments:

Beccy said...

I think Christmas is for everyone Donna, but I do agree that it's much more exciting when there are little kids in the family. There's nothing like the face of a young child on Christmas morning or when they see Santa. I miss those days!
Cheers,
Beccy

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coloring of this adorable angel. You are really doing great on all of these Christmas cards. Thanks for joining in the Stella Says Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Mrs A. said...

Definitely go sling with Christmas is for the kids. I have this duper bugaboo stamp,too. Hugs Mrs A.

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much for entering the Monday Greetings challenge at The Outlawz Challenges last week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Happy crafting,
Angela
Monday Greetings DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
theoutlawzchallenges.ning.com

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Judy TTCRD DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...