This little Bugaboo stamp reminds me of little Valerie. Her hair is not quite that long but I could see her one day looking very much like this. The stamp is called Ava Mistletoe Fairy. I colored her with American Craft markers. And the designer paper is also from American Craft. I die cut the image with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. The sentiment is from a retired Gina K stamp set called Holiday greeting, heat embossed with white EP and punched with a 1 3/4 inch circle punch. Almost everything is backed with black card stock. I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards: K is for kids
- Stella Sketch: sketch
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Christmas
- Outlawz Monday Greeting challenge: fantasy
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes
I had a busy day today and another one tomorrow. Tomorrow is my favorite time of the week. I get tp go play with the kids at Head Start! Yeah! Have a super day!