This stamp set is Finn's Hot Chocolate by Beccy. Finn is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with MFT Stitched Circles. I also inked the edge with Peacock Feathers distress ink. The sentiment (It's beginning to look a latte like Christmas) is from Create with TLC and die cut with Gina Marie Designs Wine Labels. I inked inside the die with Peacock Feathers too. All the designer papers are from American Craft. The card base is black cardstock and the layering cardstock is also black. I added some snowflakes from a retired Gina K stamp set on the image and sentiment. I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's A Month of Holiday Cards: Day 30 do what you love
- C.R.A.F.T. challenge: sketch
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes
- Crafting by Designs: get ready for Christmas
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Mod Squad challenge: use a critter on a holiday card
Thanks for stopping by today. December is right around the corner. Christmas is getting closer, oh my! Time to get serious about decorating and send all these cards out. Have a super Friday!