Thursday, November 29, 2018

Day 29 The Dreaded Z Card

Happy Thursday! This is the first day in quite some time that I have nothing pressing that needs to get done. I am posting my card for Day 29 of Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards. We have come to the last letter, Z! Where did November go? It's gone by so fast. For my card, I made a double Z fold card. As I was deciding how to decorate this card I was thinking that I hadn't used any snowmen on my cards this month, so I actually went back to review all the cards I made for the Month of Holiday Cards challenge. And I used a snowman on my very first card for A. So I decided it was high time to use another snowman.

The stamp set I used for this card is from Beccy's Place called Snow Angels. I used two of the snow angel images and two of the sentiments from the set. I found another envelope of holiday paper scraps last night so I used some of those to make this card. I used Beccy's Double Z Fold Card Tutorial to help me with the construction. She does a wonderful job of explaining exactly what needs to be done. The sentiment visible in this photo was die cut with Gina Marie Designs Wine Labels die. I fussy cut the snow angel images, colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and added Crystal Stickles to the halos and snow area and Wink of Stella to their wings. Here's another view.


Really happy with the way this one turned out. And it was such fun to make. I am entering these challenges.
So far this morning I got some errands done and phone calls in that have been on my list. I am waiting on a friend that's supposed to pick something up. I've gotten two loads of laundry and two loads of dishes done so I am energized to get some crafting done this afternoon. Hope you have a wonderful day too!

Donna


3 comments:

Beccy said...

What a busy day you've had Donna, glad you're crossing things off your "to do list"... it always feels good to have a productive day. Not quite as good as a day playing with craft supplies... but close!
You've done a fabulous job with your card, love the collection of colours and patterns. Despite featuring snowmen and snowflakes, your card looks lovely and warm. Beautiful job!
Cheers,
Beccy

Marge said...

Such a fabulous card, Donna! Love different pattern papers used and the green plaid is so pretty. Your coloring is wonderful! Love all the images ....so fun and festive.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...