Thursday, November 1, 2018

Cool Christmas

My second post for today! Beginning today is Beccy's Place month-long Christmas challenge. I love playing along with this challenge. It's a challenge for me to make a card every day for this one. So I really try to do that each year. By the end of the month I usually have enough Christmas cards and I am so grateful for that! The challenge follows the alphabet for most of the days but there are a few other challenges thrown in. Today is the letter A, so I used a snow Angel and an Aperture card.


The image is from Beccy's Place Snow Angels Digital Stamps. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and I fussy cut him. I cut off his halo and then added it back with Glitter Stickles. I die cut the aperture with MFT Circle dies. The sentiment is from the same set and die cut with Quickcutz Tags. The background paper is from American Craft. I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. I am excited about getting started with Beccy's fun challenge!

Donna

4 comments:

Beccy said...

Awesome job on your A-card Donna, well done! I particularly like the snowflake paper you used, what a great colour combination. I love the way you did the little halo on the snow angel... fabulous idea to change it up with some stickles for a little sparkle.
Cheers,
Beccy

Pam said...

Your card is so pretty! Love the little snow angel and the snowflake background!
Hugs,
Pam,
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Janice said...

Love the snowman in the aperture, a great idea!

Mrs A. said...

Made it to your first card for Beccy's challenge. Am following you now do that Idon't miss any of your posts but Blogger has decided to put ne in incognito.!
Right, I'm off to make my next 4 cards for Beccy's challenge. I must/ I will catch up. Hugs Mrs A. (ValeryAnne ).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...