Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Christmas Candy

Happy Wednesday! I am normally not home this morning but wasn't feeling 100% so decided I shouldn;t go visit Head Start. I didn't want to infect the kids or teachers, just in case.So I have extra time to get crafty. Here's a quick and easy card.

The wrapped peppermint is from Beccy's Place called Christmas Candy. I fussy cut the image and thought it would look good with this candy cane stripped paper from American Crafts. I glued the paper to the inside of the card and then cut a 1/4 inch off the front of the card so you could see the paper inside. The sentiment from Creative Vision Holiday Sentiments stamp set, is stamped with Gina K Amalgam ink. I added a faux stitched border around the edge. A vert CAS card! I am entering these challenges.
Since I am home today, I hope to find some more time to craft. I have a few other things I'd like to get done so we'll see. Have a super hump day!

Donna

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is a wonderful card for the holidays. Looks like a sweet treat. Now for my other role....Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Something Yummy Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Stephanie said...

Yummy is right! Awesome card, thanks for playing along in our challenge at Catch The Bug.

Pam said...

Very cute Christmas card! Love the peppermint candy and sweet sentiment! Hope you are feeling better soon!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Very cute Christmas card! Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2018/11/wk-46-anything-goes-challenge-digi.html. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Beccy said...

Fabulous make Donna, I really like the little strip of candy cane paper that's showing down the side... great idea to cut away a little of the front to reveal the pattern. The sentiment is perfect for the image and the little hand-drawn border is wonderful!
Cheers,
Beccy

Tamie said...

So very sorry for the late comment but want you to know how much we appreciate that you played with us over at Creative Knockouts border challenge. I love how you created a border down by the sentiment and the striped candy is awesome.

Tamie Camp DT

Angela said...

This is indeed something yummy! Well done! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...