Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Happy Pawlidays

Whew! I know it's August but it sure is hot around here. We had a little rain this morning and that just upped the humidity to unbearable. Nothing new, I guess. I went to Head Start this morning. Little Arthur is home sick so Valerie had me all to herself. She was a happy girl. I finished a Christmas card to share today.

The image is puppy from Pattie's Creations called Merry Pups. I colored them with Copic markers and die cut the image with Spellbinder's Tear Drop Circles. The sentiment is from MFT Happy Pawlidays stamp set. The plaid paper is from MFT Plaid Patterns Merry and Bright paper. A very simple and easy card. I am entering these challenges:

Now it's back to the drawing board, as they say. I need to walk to the post office to mail some letters. More rain headed our way so I'll need to do that quickly. Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back with another card hopefully by tomorrow. Take care!

Donna

9 comments:

MaryH said...

Bright & cheery with this fun colors and I love the doily shape behind these cute pups. Hope Arthur is on the mend, and I expect it is nice for each of them when they can have you totally to themselves! TFS & Stay cool. Hot here too.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a darling image and cute Christmas card!

scrappymo! said...

This is such a perfect card for a dog lover. Those little dogs and that perfect sentiment melt my heart.

Wonderful card and Thanks for taking part in the August Rudolph Days Challenge.

Lisa xx said...

Thank you so much for joining in with the Crafty Friends challenge, your card is perfect for our animals/birds theme

Pattie G said...

This is so cute! I love how you colored my image and it goes perfect with our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
Pattie
Artist and Owner

Whisper said...

Aaaah what a sweetie and so perfect for me, as I love dogs and thanks for joining at August's Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

Mandy said...

Wonderful Christmas card Donna! The image is super cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Zw@@n said...

Lovely christmas card, Donna. Love the cute image. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

Ela said...

Nice card with the cute image. Thanks for entering IT at Crafty Friends Challenge. Hugs Ela DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...