Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Happy Anniversary

Can you believe how fast this week is going? It's flying by. Yesterday I cooked all day trying to use up as much as possible from my freezer. Today we had the twins all day since they aren't in Head Start this week. So these last two days have been a whirlwind. We just took the twins home for the day after two visits to the park, one to the library, swimming pool fun in our backyard, naps, and homemade lunch and dinner (some of the cooking from yesterday). I'm tired just thinking about it. But I think they had a ball. No complaints. They are such good kids. Here they are at the playground doing there favorite thing.



I almost forgot to post this card. I needed a quickie anniversary card this week.

The circle sentiment was a freebie from sentiments4you (no longer found on the Internet). I added the Dutch couple to the circle and colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. The Dutch couple image is from Create with TLC. The background paper is gold and I used washi tape across as a divider. Both of those are from a 2015 Simon Says stamp kit that I won last week. The star embellishment also came in the kit.
I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me today. I am bushed. The twins wear me out and tomorrow is another busy day. Thanks for stopping by and hope your on the down side of your week!

Donna


4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Darling photo of the swingers! Fun card, too!

Pam said...

Oh my goodness, the twins sure have grown and are as cute as can be! Ruby loves to swing as well but now when they go to the park she heads for the big slide fort.
Your card is really cute! Love that sentiment circle!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

cheiron said...

Awesome card, love the how the stripes in the background and your washi line up. And the twins are just adorable!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Tape It Up Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is just beautifully crafted and fits in perfect for our 22nd ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS: Loving the TLC sentiment and your take on the sketch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...