Monday, August 20, 2018

Halloween Greetings

Welcome to a new week! They go so fast anymore I can hardly keep track. Last Friday we bought a travel trailer and today we found out we can pick it up this coming Saturday. Tom just started running an experiment at work today so he'll be on call 24/7 for the next few weeks. So it's doubtful that we'll get to use it right away. Hopefully this fall we'll get out to camp in it. In January we hope to go to Florida for a few weeks and get away from the cold weather. We'll see how that turns out.
I took a little time this afternoon to make a card. It's a Halloween card that I think turned out really great!

I used the MFT sketch as inspiration for this card. I used the cat and bat stamp from MFT Witch Way is the Candy stamp set for the images, colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with MFT Stitched Circles. I colored the edges of the circles orange and then backed each layer with black card stock. The strip is a scrap from my scrap box backed with black card stock. For the sentiment I heat embossed the sentiment on black card stock and then used MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips to die cut the sentiment. I usually don't make many Halloween card, but I love this stamp set so much that this year may be the exception. I am entering these challenges:

A few more things to get done tonight. My next thing to do is cutting the grass. Then I have a little bit of garden work to do and finally I have some pricing for my volunteer job to do. Hope to get some more crafty time in tomorrow morning. Thanks for stopping by. Hope your week is off to a wonderful start!

Donna

6 comments:

Janice said...

Such cute images for your Halloween card. My favourite colour combo too!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, this is so cute... great Halloween images and awesome use of the sketch!

Pam said...

This is such a cute Halloween card! Adorable images and design!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherri said...

What a fun Halloween card! Love the cat and bat and your paper is perfect to show them off! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

crafty said...

A lovely halloween card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

wannabcre8tive said...

Your Halloween card is so cute. I love your images and you have colored them so well. Thank you, for playing the QKR Stampede challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...