Saturday, August 25, 2018

Donut Calories

Happy weekend! It's finally here, although my week went pretty quickly. It was a busy one. I finished a card using the progressive image from The Outlawz challenge this month. The image this month is Donut Hippo from Sandra Caldwell.


I colored the image with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with Gina Marie Cross Stitch Rectangles. The background paper is from My Favorite Things Plaid paper stack. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and die cut with MFT Stitched Circle dies.. I found that spring embellishment in my stash and thought it was fun and it went along with the sketch that I was inspired by at Tuesday Morning Sketches. The ribbon is from my stash. I am entering these challenges:
We drove to Indianapolis this morning to pick up our new camping trailer. Now the fun begins although it means less time at home on the weekends. It rained all day so we haven't taken a picture yet but I'll get one up as soon as possible. The twins will be coming tomorrow so I have to get busy. Have a super weekend!

Donna


8 comments:

jimlynn said...

OMGoodness! How much fun can a card be!! This is darling! LOVE everything about this cute card. Thank you so much for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month too!
Lynn

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE your card Donna, the colours and the interpretation of the sketch, then the addition of the paperclip, it's fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith TTCRD DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Melissa Craig said...

I smiled ear to ear - what an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

I love this! What a fun image and sentiment!! I need to fumigate my closet to get rid of all those calories! :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Janice said...

A fabulous card Donna, I love the bright colours and fun image!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donan, this is adorable! And I do love me some donuts!

Misty Elam said...

This is adorable!! That hippo is too cute. I love the layout and that embellishment is perfect for the sketch you chose. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Misty

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is just beautifully crafted and fits in perfect for our 23rd ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS: Loving the TLC sentiment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...