The greenery frame is from Lunagirl Christmas Holly Digital Collage Sheet. I added a sentiment from Create with TLC inside the frame and printed and fussy cut the frame and sentiment. The plaid paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' Holiday Hoopla Paper. After gluing the plaid paper in place I added the frame and sentiment and finished it off with the faux stitching around the triangle areas. As we get closer to Christmas, I know you will be getting started on Christmas cards. I sure hope you will share them with us at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Be sure to check out the 12 Month's web site for all the challenge details and rules.
I am entering these challenges:
- Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge: sketch
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC Element: use a Create with TLC element
- Merry Christmas Challenge: anything goes Christmas
- Digi Choosday: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: for a man or boy
- Rudolph Days: anything goes Christmas
Thanks for stopping by today. We had the twins all day today. We took them to Wonder Lab Science Center to play. Lots of fun! See you again soon.