It's a pretty simple little card. Most of it is that fabulous stitched quilt die. The little image is from Create with TLC. I fussy cut him and popped him up from the front of the card. I don't send a lot of Halloween cards but I do send a few especially for the twins.
I am entering these challenges:
- Doing Life Anything Goes with Create with TLC Element: use an element from Create with TLC (mouse image)
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: anything goes
- Thursday Outlawz challenge: faux stitching
- Addicted to Stamps and More: any holiday
- Crafting by Designs: anything goes
Short and sweet today. But since I mentioned the twins: today is their 10 month birthday. So I'll leave you with a picture taken today for the occasion.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week!