Saturday, April 1, 2017

New Challenge at Imagine That Creative Playground

It turns out that April 1st is a very busy day around my blog. Happy April Fool's Day. No foolin' though, it is busy. This the second of my three posts today. You can find the Bugaboo post here and I'll have another post later this evening.
So the first Saturday of the month begins the new challenge at Imagine That Creative Playground. Play along and use an Imagine That Digis by Kris image and you automatically receiev the featured stamp set of the month. This month we are featuring Rainy Day Fun.


I didn't use this set for my card today. The challenge is anything goes and I used Chef Freddy for my card.


I colored Chef Freddy with Spectrum Noir & Copic markers. I used the Spellbinders Chevron die for the border at the bottom and paperpieced the gray outline with the pink card stock. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. The image panle is die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. I hope you will join us this month for our anything goes challenge at The Creative Playground. Imagine That! Digis by Kris is always stirring up lots of fun!
I am entering these challenges:

Happy Saturday! One more postto go later today. Have an awesome weekend!


6 comments:

Kristine said...

Totally adorable!! This is one of my fave sets. I just LOVE that zigzag strip you added and the use of white space is perfect for showing off this li'l guy. Cute, CUTE!!! Have a great weekend Donna. xK

Lisa Lynn said...

That die is just gorgeous with the card.

Gerda said...

Super cute card!! Love the adorable little mouse image!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

scrappymo! said...

This is such a cute card. I really like that chevron die cut!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun- fun card- I really love the chevron border you made. Your coloring is lovely too.

Carolyn King said...

so sweet---love those pink ears!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...