Sunday, December 11, 2016

Musical Challenge

Happy Sunday! A new challenge at the Outlawz CAS challenge. This week we are celebrating Violin Day so your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to create a project with music or a musical instrument.

I got a new AlteNew stamp set in the mail this week so I had to try out the set. The set is the Halftone Thanks Stamp set. The sentiment is from that set. The musical scale is a sticker from my stash. The thanks is stamped with Peacock Feathers distress ink. Very easy! Another thank you note for Christmas gifts ready to go. I just may make more of these. Quick and fun. I hope you'll play along with this easy musical challenge this week. Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome Sunday!

Donna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...