Saturday, December 3, 2016

All that Sparkles

For the next week Catch the Bug is having Holiday Chaos! I love doing challenges at Catch the Bug. I love Bugaboo images too.

Today's challenge was All That Sparkles. So I went looking for my sparkle paper. And here's what I came up with.


My image is Bugaboo Kidz Reindeer. I colored the image with Copic markers and die cut the image with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. I dyed the edge with MFT Cherry Crisp ink. I added Crystal Stickles as the snow on the image. The ticket sentiment is from GTC Crafty Corner. I dyed the edge of the ticket with MFT Elf Green ink. I added a mesh ribbon. Of course my background is sparkle paper. I really like this card. 
I am entering these challenges:
I'm hoping to participate all week for Bugaboo but I guess the twins will determine whether that happens or not. LOL! They've been lots of fun lately. They have their 2 month doctor check up this week. Thanks for stopping by.

Donna

13 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

Your card is so sweet! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Holiday Chaos event this week - I hope you come back every day.
Love
Jen

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is adorable. I colored an image last night, but just haven't put it together yet. My daughter is in town....and is a distraction.

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh, this is adorable, Donna! I was perusing over at the Bug Challenge and that cute reindeer caught my eye....had to come check him out! Then I see you're from Indiana....how cool! Anyway, love your sparkly card!
Katrina
ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

Linda Anderson said...

So cute, cute, cute Donna!!! I used sparkle paper too for my project! You get the glitz and glam without all the mess!! Thanks for joining us for our Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug.

Linda

Linda said...

love sparkles

have a creative day
linda
HIMCR DT member
(www.misslizzy.nl)

Myoriah said...

What a sweet image and gorgeous coloring. I love the sparkles but then I'm a glitter queen. ;-) Thanks for joining in the Hiding In My Craft Room Color Challenge. Beth DT

Pia S said...

Super sweet and ultra sparkly! You chose a really cute image and great color choices too. Thanks for joining our chaos event over at Catch the Bug and good luck! Pia, DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving this darling card- the image is so fun ! Loving the sparkle paper too. I should pop over and check out the challenge! Would love to see a pic of the twins now : ) 2 months already......!

Aileen said...

Wonderful card, such a sweet image and just the right amount of sparkle.

Pam said...

What an adorable, sparkly sweet card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such a sweet image and nicely coloured to. Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case Challenge. Helen DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge and good luck!
Monica - DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...