Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Raymond's Frogs

Today I have a card for the Imagine That! Digis by Kristy. This is a new stamp set called Raymond's Frogs debuted last week. Perfect for the little guy (or big guy) you might be crafting for and for summer.

Besides using the new stamp set I also made a card for the challenge over at Imagine That! Creative Playground. This month we are looking for shaped or fancy fold cards. Still plenty of time to play along as the challenge doesn't close until August 5th. Here is my card using a fancy fold.


I colored Raymond and his frogs with colored pencils and Copic markers. The designer paper is from Imagine That! Digis by Kristy called Beach Combers Digi Paper. The fold is a Triple Easel Card. I used the tutorial at Beccy's Place to make this card. To help prop the parts of the easel I used  a sentiment from Raymond' Frogs and popped it up with foam tape. For the side panels I used button that kind of look like rocks and I attached two of the frogs onto the "rocks." Such a fun card to make and very easy to do. I hope you will play along with the challenge this month at Imagine That! Creative Playground. Be sure to "hop" on over to the Creative Playground! blog to see if you are winner of Raymond's Frogs.
I am entering these challenges:

Well, I need to get back to baby things. Tricia's shower is coming up and I need lots of crochet time between now and then. So I may be missing a bit around here except for design team projects but I'll be back soon. Hugs to you all!


7 comments:

Lin said...

Great coloring, Donna, and I love the blue wavy paper you surrounded him with! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Lori m said...

Darling, daring.....too cute, hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

Well, this is just too cute! Love that little fellow and his froggy friends! You did a great job coloring them. Love the card shape.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Patti said...

This is just the sweetest card!! I really love these images and the cut out frogs are the perfect touch!

Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday!!

Patti

Andrea W said...

Fun card! The patterned paper is just perfect for the image and I like the triple easel design. Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Throwdown.

shirley-bee said...

Lovely colouring! Love the themed patterned paper too. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

Cicci said...

So Cute and so lively colouring
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci,
TTCRD DT
Cicci vid pennan {Welcome to visit My blog }
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...