Saturday, March 26, 2016

Spring is in the Air

Almost Sunday! And the new CAS challenge has been posted at The Outlawz. This week our theme is spring is in the air. So any project that is spring-like will work for this challenge. The possibilities are endless! Here is the card that I made for the challenge:


My designer paper is from our sponsor this month: Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. The paper is called Simply Spring Striped Paper.


I added a sentiment from Robin Williams. I printed a second copy of the sentiment and colored the flowers and cut them from the white card stock. Definitely a CAS card.Today was a gorgeous day. Sunny and close to 60 degrees. So I say "Let's Party!"
I am entering these challenges:

Tomorrow is rain and I need to get more card done. So I hope to be back with something new. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you will join us at The Outlawz challenge and check out my DT sister's awesome cards. Happy Sunday! See you soon.

Donna

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Donna thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination
Dianne x
IDCB-DT

Stef H said...

absolutely stunning!

wishing you and yours a very happy and very blessed easter!

Pam said...

Very cute card! Love the sentiment!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

MaryH said...

A brilliant use of some very pretty paper to make this delightful CAS card. I'd never think to use this paper so creatively! Love the sentiment too! Hope your Easter has been wonderful, and if you got to NC, that the weather was more cheery than here in SC. It's overcast & cool dampness today. But we had some lovely weather last week, so today is still wonderful. Be safe on your visit. TFS & Hugs

fiona mctiernan walker said...

A fantastic CAS card thank you for entering it in our challenge at digi choosday colour frenzy.
Good luck
Fiona dt x

stampingvickisvisions said...

Lovely card, very spring filled. Thanks for sharing, Vicki DT Creative Card Crew

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...