Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sounds of Spring

Happy weekend! The new challenge at The Outlawz CAS is up and running and we want to see what animal or sound reminds you of spring. For a twist we are to add something with musical notes. Our sponsor this week is Decosse Dynamite Doodles. Lisa Decosse does some amazing design and I love her paper. It prints like a dream. You can see it in my card. I used Lisa's textured paper from the Colours of the Rainbow Kit.


My sentiment is from Create with TLC and my musical notes are a sticker from my stash. The adorable little bees were a Friday Freebie from Scribbles Designs. I popped the bees off the card. Everything just came together for this card really easy and I love the way it turned out. Can't wait to send it to someone special.
Sp what is your favorite sound of spring. I hope you'll play along with our CAS challenge this week. Visit and see the amazing cards from my design team sisters.
I am entering these challenges:

Hope your weekend is going well and the beginning of your week is amazing. We are traveling this weekend and we'll be home later this afternoon. So I haven't had any crafting time this weekend. Maybe tonight after we get home. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you like my card today!

Donna

6 comments:

MaryH said...

This is just Happy Delight! Nothing says Spring more than a few bumblebees buzzing around the yard. It's a beautiful bold background for the challenge elements on your card, and well done, Donna! Hope Spring soon comes in your part of the country. I think we may be on the cusp of it here in SC, but could still get a little March surprise. Our hyacinths & tulips are up by the front steps, and some of the red bud trees have some pink. (not ours yet though!) TFS & Hugs. Happy Sunday.

Lin said...

These blues and yellows made me smile, Donna, and I love that sentiment, too! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

scrappymo! said...

Very cute and very fun!
It buzzes with spring...lol

We have many bulbs up and blooming here, so it does indeed feel like spring!

Pam said...

Cute card! Love the little bees and pretty blue.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Stef H said...

o is this ever cute!!!! love the sentiment.
yeah, warmer and rain expected here to tho really, sandwich doesn't get too much. seems it goes more north - which is ok by me.

have a great week!

hugs :)

Unknown said...

Great fun card, love the bees. Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...