Saturday, November 7, 2015

Deck the Halls

Happy weekend! Are you ready for it? Hope you get some crafty time in. I was able to fit a card in today between the laundry and dishes. It's another Christmas card.


The image and sentiment are from the Digi of the Month at From the Heart Stamps called Deck the Hall Birdbrain. I used the sketch at i {heart} sketches with a twist.


The twist this week is monochromatic and I didn't use the twist this week. Everything is from my scrap box. Even the black background card stock. I used my MFT stitched inside and outside rounded squares to die cut the image and sentiment. The ornaments are colored with Wink of Stella so they have a very nice glitter to them. Lots of layers. I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. Happy weekend once again. I'll be back tomorrow with a new challenge from the Outlawz CAS challenge. Hope you'll come back and check it out.

Donna


6 comments:

Pam said...

Cute card and image!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

So cute- the glimmery ornaments are so pretty and the bird- fun! Great sketch too.

Stef H said...

super cute. i'm so behind on my xmas cards... and that's my fault. i seem to have more mojo in the mornings and with working i don't get home until after noon; and then my legs ache so bad all i want to do is sit and cry. sitting i've done, crying... not yet. i'm sure i'll be calling my doc this week. i can't take this much longer.

otherwise, all is good. weather turning chilly, but then you know that. hope your hubby is feeling good.

have a great week and thanks for all your comments. you definitely make my day!

hugs :)

Brenda said...

What a great result from using "scraps". Don't you love it when that happens? I also love that you use the new SOTM, such a cutie! Thanks so much for joining us this week at From the Heart Stamps i {heart} sketches with a tWist! Brenda

Anonymous said...

what a fab way to use up scraps - by making a fab card like this! Thanks so much for joining us in our weekly I (heart) sketches with a tWiSt challenge :-)

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Great image to choose! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...