Wednesday, September 9, 2015

New Christmas Die

Happy Wednesday! A little rain today but I wish it had been more. We could use the rain. Of course that means we have to mow the grass again. LOL! A never ending battle.
A couple weeks ago Spellbinder's had a flash sale for 24 hours. And if you bought one set they sent you a gift worth $50. So I bought a birthday set which I hope to use really soon to make a card and they sent me 3 other die sets. One of the dies set I used for my cad this evening.


The die is called Holiday Greetings. I used the whole die for this card but I saw a bunch of cards that just use parts of the die. Something to tuck away for future cards. I used paper scraps from my scrap box to cover parts of the cut die. The snowflakes were filled in with Stickles Crystal so it sparkles. I was pleased with the first time card I made with this die.


I am entering these challenges:

We are on the down side of the week. Since Monday is my off day I have Friday off this week for the holiday. Although I might have to give a presentation on Friday. So maybe I'll be crafty on Friday and maybe I'll have to work. But I'm hoping it's a crafty day! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

Donna

7 comments:

Suze said...

That's a lovely die-set. Love the colours you have chosen. Thank you for joining in the challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

Pam said...

Very cute card! I love how you have a different color behind the die cuts.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is such a fun colorful Christmas card. Great design.

None None said...

Very colorful Christmas card and vey keeping in the spirit of the Christmas season!

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR September challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team, thanks also for sharing for my CHNC challenger 245 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

JD/ Jill said...

Your new die made a wonderful Christmas card! Very nicely done!

Rosina said...

A wonderful Christmas card Donna .... very nice in these bright colors and fun details like
Thank you join this challenge
greetings Rosina
guest designer CCAYR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...