Friday, August 21, 2015

Days Like This

Happy weekend! We made it. Tomorrow Tom and I are helping with a Girl Scout camp out. I am doing the craft (we are doing dip candles) and he's the life guard for at the swimming pool. We help fix lunch and dinner and then we come home. So we are just gone for the day.
I made my card tonight for my brother who is having health problems but Tom said maybe I should make another for my son and his wife who are having problems with their jobs.


The squirrel image is from Doodle Pantry called Just Nutty. I colored the image with Copics and fussy cut the image. The branches in the background are stamped from a Simon Says stamp  et called Best Mom Ever. The sentiment is stamped from a Gina K stamp set called Hang in There, which is a retired set. I used the Freshly Made Sketch #200 for the card.

I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight! It's past my bedtime. Hope you have a wonderful weekend with time to craft and relax. 

Donna


5 comments:

Karren said...

Such a fun card! Love that little squirrel - too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

Absolutely perfect for anybody having difficulties - it will bring a smile! LOVE how you have used the sketch. Thank you for joining us in celebrating 200 at Freshly Made Sketches.

Linda Callahan said...

I can totally relate to this card! This little guy is adorable! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches to celebrate our 200th!

Taunya Butler said...


Your card caught my eye over in the Freshly Made Sketches Gallery and I wanted to come visit and see more! This is funny, cute and so clever!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now!
Taunya Butler
http://daisiesgirl.com

Jen Timko said...

Totally adorable! Love your coloring and how you used the sketch. Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...