Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Basket Full of Wonderful

It's Wednesday! We are on the downside of the week. Are you working your way to the weekend? My favorite time of the week; the weekend. We were supposed to have rain all day today. We had lots of lines of storms and they seem to just move around us. Not a drop all day until Tom and I went out for a walk tonight. We got half way around the block and then we got drenched. Just too funny!
My card tonight is a basket full of wonderful!


The image and sentiment is part of DeeDee's digi stamp of the month called Seasonal Baskets. I used the pre-colored version of the basket. The sentiment I cut out with the MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. I cut it twice so that I could make the flag smaller and then inked it with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. They are fast becoming one of my favorite dies. I cut the frame from MFT Inside Outside Stitched Rounded Squares. I inked the frame with Salty Ocean Distress Ink and then doodled around the outside of the frame. I popped up the sentiment so that it hung off the card.
I am entering these challenges:

I hope the rest of your week is awesome. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave me a comment for me on this blog candy post before August 31st. Take care!

Donna 

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- time to start in on Fall cards already....although, I LOVE fall colors. Wonderful card and your coloring is great! Love the added doodling and the touch of purple.

Donna Hanley said...

You did such a nice job with this image. I love that fishtail die and your faux stitching all really help to make your basket take center stage. So glad you could play along with us here at Deedee's DOM challenge. Hope to see you again next month.

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Donna. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

It certainly is a basket of wonderful, love the card. Thank you for joining us at Deedee's Digis DOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...