Monday, December 22, 2014

Verve Sketch

Greetings to you on this Monday morning. Not a very happy Monday at our house. My MIL has been given a very short lease on life. Take time this holiday season to hug your loved ones and let them know how much you love them. It will be a very somber holiday for us this year.
I continue with Christmas cards. I like the way this one turned out.

The image is from Dearie Dolls and I used another one of the Verve sketches to make the card. I used the snowflake embossing folder for the background. And popped most of the pieces with black card stock.



I am entering these challenges:
I have some Christmas projects in the works that I hope to get cracking on today. I think I will be giving lots of  'good-fors ' this year and I'll have a very busy January. Oh well, such is life. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas week. Take care and tell someone you love them!

Donna

4 comments:

Rosie Guiher said...

Very pretty card Donna.Sorry to hear about your mil. Sending prayers her way.

Teresa Kline said...

hi Donna! precious card...I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! Merry Christmas

sparkle & shine *~*

Chana Malkah said...

Nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just darling! Love that snowman image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...