Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lifting You

End of September. Can you believe how fast it went! Our weather has been beautiful for about the past week but I think we are in for an abrupt halt to that. I am just thrilled for the wonderful weather that we've had recently. Here's one last card for September

This is an image and sentiment from Imagine That Digis. I just love hot air balloons. I used a frame to set it off and colored the image with Bic markers. Definitely a CAS card that I want to send to my aunt. I am entering this card in these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. Saying good-bye to September and the wedding and looking forward to October and a little more time to craft I hope. Hope your week is off to a great start. Lifting you all in prayer for all the things you most want!

Donna

4 comments:

Kristine said...

So good to see you in our challenge at Imagine That! Donna :) Love that pretty border around the balloon, I'm sure your aunt will love and appreciate your thoughtfulness and creativity. Hope to see you in our next challenge xx

Helen said...

Beautiful - a very elegant card.

Thanks for joining us at Imagine That.

Helen x

Stef H said...

i, too, love hot air balloons (tho i've never been in one) and this weather! really great card!!!

weather here has been chilly... sweat shirt chilly. it gets down to 60F in my house by the time i wake up in the morning, but then, the windows are open - at least 1/2 way. love it.

i hope winter stays away until at least thanksgiving. i need to winterize a few windows. i read that bubble wrap works way better than the heat seal. hmmmmm, i think i need to get some bubble wrap!

have a great week.

hugs :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

I LOVE this card- the sentiment is lovely! I have not heard of this digi company- and loving your coloring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...