Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sweet Birthday

Happy Hump Day! We are more than half way through the week. And I am so glad. Two people are out at work this week so I'm the only one working certain systems in our security. Makes work days interesting and busy. But one of my co-workers has a birthday this Saturday. I wanted to make her a card. So I just got my Simon Says August card kit. I decided to use the kit to make her a card. Here's what I came up with.





The stamp is from the kit. Lots of cute summer treats in the set. I colored it with Copics (E33, YG03, YR15 and B04). The Kelly Perky orange letters are from a previous card kit. The "sweet" and "happy birthday" are from the stamp set too. The cute background paper is also included. I added the twine and the yellow gems. I ised the Tuesday Morning Sketch for my card:

 So I'm entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow I am a guest designer for the Outlawz Thursday challenge, so stop back and see what I cooked up for that special challenge.

Donna



7 comments:

Stef H said...

this is fabulous! colorful and i just love the paper and image! lucky person whoever gets this one!

happy hump day!

hugs :)

Debbie said...

Fun card for your co-worker! Such a cute image and the DP is perfect with it!
Yay that tomorrow is Friday and your busy week is almost over!!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving the colors here- and the fun image. Love the idea of getting a card kit- but I already have too much stuff!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love this!!! The Popsicle pops the way you did it...so colorful.

Jo Nevill said...

I love your bright and colourful summery card

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Jo Nevill said...

I love your bright and colourful summery card

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Jessi Fogan said...

OMG, that paper is adorable!! I love how bright & summery this is, Donna! I'm so glad you were inspired to play along with my sketch - your card will be up on the TMS FB page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...