Monday, July 1, 2013

If You are Ever in a Pickle

..... call me. That's what my card is all about today for the new July release from Doodle Pantry. I used the new set Pickle Ants.

The designer paper, image and sentiment are from the new set.  I backed each piece with a dark green background. I dry embossed the base card itself with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. And I accented the sentiment with a bit of grosgrain ribbon.
Laurie has some awesome sets this month. You have to check out the Wizard of Oz sets. I'll be using them soon. They are just too cute! And how about an incentive! All patriotic sets are still on sale for 40% off until July 4th and you can still pick up the free set USA Star until July 4th too. And how about a special on the new release. Get 25% off all new release sets? Use the code July25off at check out. This will work on all the new release sets except the Li'l OZ bundle. The coupon won't work for bundles so Laurie just marked this one down automatically. The OZ characters are adorable. You won't want to miss them. And make any purchase and you can get the Vintage Lamppost set free from July 1st - 24th. So many free things! Yeah!
 And the new challenge for July will begin at noon today. Use any Doodle Pantry image (like the free USA Star) and get the Holiday Greetings set free.
Whew! I hope I remembered everything. So much fun at Doodle Pantry this week.
I am entering this card into these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have an amazing Monday!

Donna

11 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh Oh OH....just darling....your sentiment and mine were close. I googled to find where the phrase came from. I LOVE your sketch you used along with the paper choices. I must remember this.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh Oh OH....just darling....your sentiment and mine were close. I googled to find where the phrase came from. I LOVE your sketch you used along with the paper choices. I must remember this.

Stef H said...

i sure hope you BRING the pickles!!! lol. this is just too cute.

hugs :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

How super fun! Love how you incorporated the digi paper with the fantastic image and LOL sentiment. Awesome creation!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely,fun card, love how you used the digital papers! Fab work!
hugs
Glenda

Debbie said...

What a fun card!! Great way to be an encouragement!!

Linda Anderson said...

Hehe, too funny! Love those ants and your layout and paper are fantastic!

Linda

Unknown said...

I love that pickle paper! Great job! Thanks for participating at Hiding in My Craft Room!

Cheryl First said...

I love those ants, and the dot embossing is a perfect detail to go along with eh dots on your papers!
Thanks so much for joining the Stella Says Sketch Challenge this week over at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again!

Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamp

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun card - and who hasn't been in a pickle before??? Love all the bg papers.

Dawn Frost said...

I love how you did the ribbon with the sentiment! Great card, awesome papers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...