Sunday, July 14, 2013

Halleliyah!

Happy Sunday! I have one last card for the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge. This time it's a Christmas card.

The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and drawn by Jen Lee. The sentiment is from Gina K. The background is a Spellbinders die called Splendid Circles. The banner is from Simon Says called Tilted Banners. I added 3 rhinestones for embellishments.I am also entering this into Lady Anne's Progressive Christmas Challenge.

That's a wrap for this week. I had a chance to make some other fun cards over the weekend so there will be more this week. Make it a great one!

Hugs,
Donna

7 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for celebrating TMS' 4th birthday with us.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Donna!! I love that die frame!!
Thanks for playing again at TMS's birthday party!!

Jessi Fogan said...

The detail on that ornament is just lovely, Donna! I'm so glad you took the time to play along with us for our birthday party again :) Good luck in the prize draws!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I have that die. Thank you for the inspiration and something sooo pretty to case. Love it!

Stef H said...

i LOVE jen lee's drawings! this is fabulous! very different! you are getting EXTREMELY creative on me here - LOL.

hot and humid here. good to stay inside and try to get that window film up! ugh!

hugs :)

Pam said...

Your card is beautiful, love that die!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous die frame and a lovely card!
hugs
glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...