Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lady Anne's Last Post

Tonight I have a card that I made as a design team member for Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge. This is my last challenge with Lady Anne. I had to make the difficult decision to leave that team. I so enjoyed my time with them but my new job has taken up more time and Girl Scout Day camp is coming up soon and something had to give. I know that I will still be participating in Lady Anne's challenge as time allows. The sponsor for this month's anything goes challenge is Red Rubber Designs. We were given some absolutely gorgeous stamps to work with. Here's my card.

This set is called Milk Can Flowers. The set comes with a variety of flowers to add to the top of the can. The can and flowers are colored with Copics. The sentiment is included with the set. I used scraps of background paper. I embossed the purple with the Garden Flowers embossing folder and punched the sentiment with an ek Success label punch. It's hard to see but there is ribbon that runs behind the image. I added some purple Stickles in the center of the embossed flowers.
I hope you will join with lady Anne's stamp challenge this month. How much easier can you get than "anything goes!" Thanks Lady Anne for having me on the team and best of luck with your challenge blog!
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. Hopefully tomorrow I will get my Day 9 pictures up for Hawaii. Have a super Thursday!

Donna

7 comments:

Stef H said...

oh is this ever pretty and sure looks great for spring! also love your card in the post below.

how's the new job going?

2 fabulous days of nice weather.... now? back to sweats. i LOVE sweats. i'll take it.

hugs :)

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Fabulous card... Thanks for joining us at FF this Month
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Donna :-) the image is lovely and the whole design is very pretty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

pst said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month.

Wendy L said...

Lovely card, love the vibrant colours of the tulips, thanks for joining us at FF Monthly, xxxx

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a beautiful image- loving the way you colored it- and love the card design! I love tulips- they should be blooming here before we know it!

Joy said...

Your tulips looks so happy in those bright colours.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...