Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Treasure the Moments

Happy Hump Day! More than half way through the week and getting closer to my favorite time (Friday at 5pm). Our temperatures are dropping again this evening and we are supposed to have snow showers. Hard to believe it was 60 degrees at lunch time today. Crazy weather we are having. Tomorrow I have to go to the hospital for an ultra sound and a blood test. Hoping that all goes well.

My card tonight is CAS. Still playing with washi tape.

I layered washi tape on the card base. I used a new border punch I bought yesterday on clearance at Micheals. It's a Martha Stewart Daisy Fan punch. I added a sentiment from Gina K's Timeless Treasure illustrated by Theresa Momber. I embossed the bottom with a Sizzix Flourishes embossing folder. Very easy design.
I am entering this card into these challenges:
Make it an amazing Thursday. Thanks for stopping by.

Donna

6 comments:

Lorie said...

This is lovely! I like that fan border!

Joy said...

So pretty and elegant.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Pretty, elegant and girl all rolled into one. We were 70 yesterday, but tornado's and rain came with it. Clear today but dropped to upper 40's.

Anne Fenton said...

Absolutely beautiful...I love the CAS look...thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

Jingle said...

Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Glenda Atkins said...

Your CAS card design is wonderful. Love the washi tape and the beautiful embossed foreground!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...