Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Thank You, You're Blooming Wonderful

That's what I think of all my visitors! So welcome to Indiana Inking. I have two cards for you this evening. One is a thank you and one is blooming wonderful! LOL!

This is an anniversary card that I sent to my brother and wife today. The image is a pre-colored image from Doodle Pantry. The set is called Mini Rose Pot. The sentiment is also included in the set. The paper is out of my scrap box. The polka dotted paper is from Paper Studio and the striped paper is from Doodle Pantry. The sentiment is cut with an EK Success punch. The sketch that I used is from Operation Write Home. I am entering this card into Lady Anne's Sentiment challenge: anything goes

My second card is a thank you! Just love my CAS card!

Several months ago I won a bunch of Penny Black stamps from the Moxie Fab World blog. I tucked them away in one of my stamp boxes and forgot about them. I found them last night looking for another set and had this card run through my head. The brick wall background is stamped in Memento Desert Sand. The little hedgie is stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with Copics (R27, R29, E35). The Thank You sentiment is from Gina K Arranged With Love set stamped in Rich Cocoa. I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. I surely appreciate it. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Donna

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I think both are PERFECT. When did the Doodle Pantry release? Gosh, I don't remember it. I just bough 2 more last night...haha The OWH template is wonderful and love love love you papers to go with it...hummm..did those come with the image in the set. And, OMgoodness......the bottom one is so adorable and love the CAS effect. Is the background an embossing folder or a stamp. I know you said for the background you used a Momento ink. I seem to always ask questions, but your cards are so dang cute and I tend to want to Case...haha

Carolyn King said...

Great cards---they are both wonderful. Love the brick wall---so glad you remembered you had it!

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful creations, both very unique. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Lady Anne’s Paper Crafts DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Dawn Frost said...

Both are great cards but the second one, wow! I have such a hard time with CAS cards you aced it Donna!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...