Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year and New Release from Doodle Pantry

Happy 2013! It's time to start fresh and today Doodle Pantry to showing off their newest release. I worked with two of the new sets. My first set is Olive You. This set is free with any purchase from January 1st through the 24th.









This is just the cutest set. I couldn't stop making cards. The first card I made as a thank you card for my SIL and her husband. They love martinis so I thought this was so appropriate. The other two cards will likely be sent to Operation Write Home. The background papers, images and sentiments come with the set.

The second set that I used is called Moo Sheep. The images and sentiments are a hoot!


The patterned paper, image and sentiment all come with the set. I just love that sentiment! Check out all the new releases for the month of January. At noon today the January challenge will be up and if you play along you will get this set.

This set is Cupid Turtle. So play along and receive this set for free. Hope you've enjoyed the samples of the new release. Thanks for stopping by today. And Happy 2013 just one more time!




Donna

8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

All of the olive cards are WONDERFUL.....so cute and clever...like the one with a black olive as interest. Oh yes...I bought some images and got the olives for free...yippee!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Happy New Year, Donna! Your have outdone yourself with 4 gorgeous cards. Especially love how you used the olive set to create 3 gorgeous designs.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous amount of wonderful crafting, 4 cards, wow Donna you rule! Love them all. Happy New Year!

Dawn Frost said...

I love all of the cards, my you sure were busy, lucky girl! I'm very envious I'm still trying to get back to my craft room. Happy New Year Donna!

Barb said...

Your cards are DARLING!!!! Love them all!! Great work!

Linda Anderson said...

Look at all this fabulousness Donna!! It's so easy to make wonderful cards when you start out with such fun images!!! Love 'em all.
Happy New Year!

Linda

Lorie said...

Such fun cards and new releases!

Glittered Paws said...

Lovin the Olive cards - was stumped at first but what great ideas you came up with., You have been busy for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...